AGWOOL 06 – THE MUSTERER SOCK.
Designed for work boots and gumboots of mid to heavy weight socks of exceptional comfort and usability offering made from lambs wool from New Zealand farmers.
70% Wool 25% Nylon and 5% Elastane
- Arch support
- Smooth toe seam
- Y heel to prevent sock slippage
- Support at the ankle with less support in the calf of the sock so the sock isn’t affecting circulation but still stays in place
- The wool is 30 to 32.5 micron lambs wool from Agmatch member farms
- The microns we have used, make these socks wear exceptionally well
- The microns used means that the cushioning is more resilient
- Additional nylon reinforcing to extend wear
Sizes – XS, S, M, L/XL
The correct balance of wool nylon and elastane offers the best mix of comfort and durability.
These socks are longer in length that the “Go To Town” sock.
We have used wool from our Agmatch members farms so you are effectively buying this from the farmers who grew the wool. All businesses that are involved in the processing of these garments receive a fair return for the work carried out and consequently do their best work and take pride in the end result.